Thursday, September 4, 2014

Red pumps with red lips shoulder bag black top black white stripe skirt

Meda Motisan from http://www.thousandwishes.net/ Her website is really cute. I like the outfit here. Red pumps are always great. I don't know who her pumps are by; but finding some simple patent red pumps should be easy enough. I like how her lipstick and her bag match her shoes. Well, today started Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015 shows. I'm not there. It must be exciting to be there. I was watching live streams of it. I haven't really seen anything all that exciting yet. BCBGMAXAZRIA was the most intersting of the shows I saw today. I liked most of the stuff I saw. The only thing standing out to me as being something I didn't like much were some purple green and yellow dresses from Supima. All the shows were pretty much the same except for DESIGUAL. The models didn't do the somber look for that show. They were all laughy and smiley and bouncy. I don't know if I prefer that to the somber thing though because they're obviously faking the laughy smiley bouncy stuff and fake happiness doesn't really work unless people are really good actors. Some of the models were okay at it but others not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment